Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Fantastic Festive Food

This is my contribution to our cookie swap.  The Blossoms and I were itching to try out a chocolate cookie press cookie.  We decided that they tasted like brownie in a mug in cookie form!!


I've never done a cookie swap before, but this one was a blast!  Our cookies were gone by day #2.  The most unique cookie I tasted was a Lemon Coconut Snowball.  It's a hit with me!  It was that perfect something different kind of cookie that December needs!


I normally do a tray for the Rugged Mountain Man's employees.  This year, I went more for a snack tray, rather than sweets tray.  It was a bit quicker to put together and was a hit with everyone.  


"...She works with her hands in delight." 

Sometimes we work with our children... 
sometimes we enjoy each other's handiwork... 
sometimes we enjoy quick and easy handiwork.

But we do it with delight.

Dominique





Proverbs 31:13, NASB
"Scripture quotations taken from the New American Standard Bible® (NASB),
Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973,
1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation 
Used by permission. www.Lockman.org"