Tuesday, September 20, 2022

10 Reasons Why I'm Struggling to Embrace Fall

1. I haven't had a spare two minutes to redecorate my mantle.

2. I still want to go swimming.  

3. The Blossoms still want to go swimming.  

4. I have no idea when I will rotate clothes.  

5. I haven't had a break in the schedule since the middle of May.

6. I already drank all my good Chai, and the stuff from Walmart is MEH.


7. I am getting pale already.

8. My jeans are all angry with me.

9. I can no longer walk at 6:15 am because it is too dark outside.

10. My tea now gets cold MUCH quicker.


Hope you laughed, friend!  All joking aside, the apples, pumpkins, and mums are just beautiful.  The fragrance in the air is deliciously nostalgic for me!  The tips of red in the sugar maples are my favorite thing to spot at the end of our road.  

I've learned that I don't have to have all the feels, all the time.  Autumn is here.  I can laugh about everyday life and throw a cinnamon stick in whatever hot cuppa I'm drinking.  I can pick out a new hoodie, even when I gotta peel it off ten minutes later.  

"Yet, I smile at the days ahead."

(quoting the Proverbs 31 virtuous woman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a thought or two!