Monday, March 25, 2019

A Moment for Icing

Remember what I said about hand-me-downs?  Well, the other day a friend handed me this brand new long black kimono while another friend exclaimed nearby, "That is SO Dominique!"  I just beamed and said, "WOW, thanks!"

Turquoise Love

I thoroughly enjoyed selecting items from my closet to fashion a whole new outfit.  It really only takes a few more moments to gather those fun finishing touches.

Kimono: Hand-me-down gift
Shirt, jeans, boots, brooch: Thrift store
Bracelet and Earrings: Gift
(I always like to share that information because I want everyone to know that it costs very little to look well-put-together!!)

Next time you get dressed, take a moment to select a few basic pieces from your closet.  Then, choose a piece or two of jewelry that is complimentary and go for it!  It's worth those extra moments to put the "icing" on the cake!

Dominique