Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Puzzle and Its End

 
At any given moment, you just don't know when you'll find any one of us at the dining room table working on this project.


A retired teacher friend assured me that puzzles are EXCELLENT for spatial awareness.  I'm still not quite sure what that is, but without a doubt, I can SEE that doing puzzles helps your mind.  So yes, there's a scientific name for the fact of what I've witnessed in our Blossoms.


Look closely at the picture below.  Yes, there is a piece missing.  Uh-oh.  We prayed.  Yes, we prayed to find it.  And just as I was about to break out the big searching, Blossom1 discovered it inside her over-sized hoodie sleeve.  There was rejoicing all around.   


And, it tied in to an excellent discussion.  Just as we were all SO EXCITED to find that one puzzle piece, that is how God feels about people.  Like the lost sheep.  Like the lost coin.  They remembered the stories and made the connection, which meant so much to me.


And now, they want to tackle the Snow White puzzle.  We'll see...