Friday, March 7, 2014

Just a little tip

Once, what seems like long ago, I told you all about my "staff of slaves"... the twenty-first century kind!  A dustbuster is one of those slaves.  In case you're wondering, this is the one we own and we love it.  That's sorta beside the point right now though. 

 
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Decker-CHV1210-Dustbuster-Cordless/dp/B004WTE7WC/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1393703645&sr=8-11&keywords=black+and+decker+dustbuster

What I wanted to share with you is a nifty little trick that I'm sure you MUST need if you're a Mommy and you have drawers in your kitchen... and if your chilluns help at all in the kitchen (and sometimes, even if they don't).  Have you noticed those corners of crumbs in your drawers?  Long ago when I had "only one or two" children, once or twice a year, I deep cleaned everything. 

I mean E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G. 

Now, not so much. We clean.  We keep things tidy.  Nay to deep, deep cleaning. 

So, those crumby drawers never get dumped out and wiped down and beautified.  But, I'm not quite sure they need to be anymore.  Every so often when I notice those crumby corners, I either grab the dustbuster or call for a Blossom to grab a dustbuster, and one of us gets after those crumby corners.  Let me just say that you can take care of all the drawers in your kitchen (without emptying it of its contents!) in less than five minutes.  Clean doesn't have to mean a lot of time.  Whip out your dustbuster and tackle those crumby corners!  It'll make you smile the next time you're searching for your can opener.