Friday, January 2, 2015

Good-bye, 2014!

Hello friends & family!
I sure have enjoyed the privilege of sharing my thoughts with you in 2014.  I'm looking forward to another year.  I realize that God has many more lessons for me to learn and experiences for me to walk through.  I'm thankful for His grace for every season of life, including this one. 

Wherever you are in life, I pray that this little light 'o' mine shines our Great Saviour to you.  I've been talking to the Blossoms about being a witness, just little mentions here and there.  It's so important for us to be aware that someone is watching us.  God is always watching, but, when we least expect it, other folks are too.  We ought to conduct ourselves as such.  So, I invite you, let the Holy Spirit evaluate your conduct in the next few days.  Let Him make the appropriate adjustments.  Let's not hide our lights under a bushel basket.  Let them shine bright and clear so there will never be any doubt of our Master. 

Blessings in the New Year!
Dominique