Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Baking Bits

I love baking!

Sometimes I enjoy it more than others, depending on my current time constraints, but when it really comes down to it, I do love baking. 

Here's my new favorite product:

 
 
Butterfinger Baking Bits!!!!
 
Seriously, we've rolled our homemade Caramel apples in them and thrown them in our "Kitchen Sink" cookie bars.  (Our Kitchen Sink cookie bars are the Toll House cookie recipe with whatever kind of chips, m&m's or potato chips that are in the cupboard... everything but the kitchen sink goes in.  And they're always yummy!) 
 
These are basically a chocolate chip size bag of Butterfinger chunks - no pounding needed. 
 
(My little pounders gave me the poochy lip.)
 
Next time you're in the baking aisle, snag the bag and take 'em home to get your creative juices going.  They'll add the perfect crunch to your recipe - Blossom approved!