Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Give Storynory a Try

Hey friends!

I'm sure you're busy with your Thanksgiving prep.  I wanted to share a little tip with you.  It's a good one for a cozy Black Friday evening, complete with hot cider and storynory.com!

Have you heard of Storynory.comA friend of mine shared this wonderful web site with me ages ago.  I don't even know how she found out about it, except that she is quite the knowledgeable lady.  Storynory is a web site with free audio books.  Um, FREE.  Natasha is their fantastic narrator and does a superb job.  She comes across as personable and never "canned." 

The girls and I are thoroughly enjoying The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett.  It's makes for a relaxing evening, lounging in the living room and listening to a classic story.  (It was a great motivator for the bigs during supper clean-up and the littles during helping to fold clothes!)

Hope you enjoy Storynory.com as much as we have!

Happy Thanksgiving,
Dominique