Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Gifts & Strengths

I realized something recently.  Very few women realize their gifts and how they fit into the Body of Christ.  They may be functioning regularly and excellently in their gifts and strengths in the Body of Christ, but for whatever reason, they just don’t see how much they are helping the Body of Christ.  The non-vocal, less-visual, very quiet and unassuming parts are still important and even necessary for the healthy function of the Body of Christ. 

I greatly appreciate my fellow believers and more and more so every day.  I’ve decided to highlight the gifts and strengths of my friends in the Body of Christ.  I think it will encourage each of us to use our gifts and strengths well, whether they are loud and visual gifts or behind-the-scenes gifts.