Friday, December 19, 2014

Bloggin' & Printables

If you haven't met Pinterest yet, you're missing out on a whole lotta good things in one place.  Particularly, I love free printables.  I used free Frozen printables for the Christmas Tea Party.  I've used them for a 1 Year Vintage Bluebird Birthday party.  I've printed I Corinthians 13 (the Love Chapter) in four different colors for under the clear tablecloth in the kitchen and on two different bathroom mirrors.  Yes, I love printables. 

When I journeyed to Wisconsin, I stayed at my aunt and cousins' home.  It made the journey (which was for my grandfather's funeral) much more pleasant.  Their house is chock-full of my cousins' artistry.  My favorite was this Roald Dahl (her favorite author) plaque, which I recreated in my own printable for the Blossoms' bathroom mirror (for now... perhaps I will frame it in my "free time"...)



So, without further ado, my first attempt at a printable!



Check out the new Printables tab and keep your eyes peeled for more to come!  :)