Monday, December 8, 2014

Thank you!

At our Christmas Tea Party the other day I heard from several of you that have been reading this little blog o' mine.  I just wanted to say, "Thank you!!!"  I appreciate you taking the time to read.

I write for lots of reasons and I'm grateful when you take a peek here.

- I love to write!  It helps me to sort my thoughts.  It is also an outlet to share what's on my mind - things that the Lord brings into my heart, the things that He brings me through.  I feel very strongly that the Lord wants me to write, in much the same way that I felt very strongly that God wanted me to preach in an earlier season of my life.

- I love sharing my experiences/experience.  The Bible says that the older women should teach the younger women.  I figure that there's someone out there younger than me, who can learn from me - my experiences, my good days, my hard days, my pain and my victories.  I've benefited so much from the wisdom of my mother and friends who are always willing to share their motherhood wisdom with me.  I like to pass it along to you.

- I love our life that God ordained for us here in this little Hollow.  Sharing the joy of the blessings He has given us is a way to be a witness... to show our real life, that we really try every day to live for Him.  It's just another way to let our little light shine.

So thanks for stopping by.  Know that it truly is appreciated.